Crochetarts is an online news magazine where you can read high quality articles from public publications from all the top organizations and companies around the world.
By using Crochetarts, you agree to receive email notifications about new articles being published on the Site. You can unsubscribe from these notifications at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email. Shivra reserves the right to modify the terms of these Terms at any time without notice.
- Crochetarts reserves the right to change, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Your continued use of Shivra after changes to these Terms and Conditions have been posted will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
- Crochetarts may use Google Analytics to track and analyze web traffic and visitor behavior.
- Google Adsense is used to display advertisements on Crochetarts.
- Amazon Affiliate Ads are displayed on Crochetarts.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be instituted in a court at Bangalore, India.
- You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed to be as far as possible consistent with applicable law, and the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Crochetarts relating to your use of Crochetarts.