When it comes to decorating our homes, we all want soft and cosy things. That’s why I’m showing you this great collection of crochet plush patterns. It is full of trendy ideas for making your home look nicer and more interesting without spending a lot of money. Follow this series of cute crochet plush patterns to make an adorable decoration for your home or for your kids to play with.
All you need is yarn and a hook. We’ve put together crochet plush patterns for sea creatures, kids’ favourites, gifts, and a lot of other popular things. Scrolling down this page will give you all the information you need about the supplies you’ll need to make these beautiful crochet plush patterns.
Crochet No-Sew Plush Shamrock Pattern:
The No-Sew Crochet Plush Shamrock is the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day decoration! This lovely little shamrock is easy to make with no sewing required. It’s perfect for display on a shelf or table or even as a handy lap toy for friends and family during those all-important corned beef sandwiches. A perfect addition to your DIY projects or gifts for Christmas!“If you are looking for an item that you can use all year long, this crochet project will be perfect.
- Green Yarn, worsted weight (Shown in Yarnspirations Red Heart Super Saver: Paddy Green)
- US G (4.00mm) Crochet hook or size needed to keep your stitches close
- Yarn Needle
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Removable Stitch Markers (optional)
- Round (rnd)
- Magic Ring
- Single Crochet (SC)
- Stitch/Stitches (st/sts)
- Slip (sl)
- Single Crochet Two Together (SC2tog)
- Back Loop Only (BLO)
Crochet Plush Pineapple Pillow Cover Pattern:
This pineapple pillow cover is worked in the C2C method, so you can start crocheting right away! The pineapple pattern is written out for you, with instructions regarding how to work each round. The pineapple represents hospitality and dreams coming true so that this pillow will bring some sunshine to anyone’s day! It works up quickly in simple crochet stitches, so you can have it made in no time.
- Worsted (4) weight yarn
- US I9/5.50mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Yarn Bobbins (optional)
- Tassel or Pompom Maker (optional)
- Buttons (optional)
- CH – Chain
- SC – Single crochet
- DC – Double crochet
- Sl St – Slip stitch
- YO – Yarn over
- WS – Wrong side
- RS – Right side
Crochet Plush Football Pattern:
Get ready for some fun with our adorable crochet plush football. This adorable, soft football is great indoors and out, making it a perfect gift for any occasion. Featuring a removable button-hole opening for holding treats or small toys inside and made from polyester and other materials, it will last for many years of fun. This cute stuffed football also makes a wonderful statement piece to brighten up your home! You can use it as a cute room/desk decoration, a baby gift, a gift for an avid football fan, or a toy – have fun tossing it around!
- 4.00mm (G) hook
- Worsted weight yarn in brown (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Chocolate)
- Tapestry needle for sewing and weaving in ends
Crochet Cuddly Among Us Plush:
These super soft Crochet Cuddly Among Us Plush are adorable and fun! Great to have as a toy, keychain, or Christmas ornament. You can make some for the stocking stuffer! The pattern is straightforward, and it only requires yarn of medium thickness. With this pattern, you can crochet your own unique plush toys. Great for beginners! “ Babies are like flowers. They must care for every day so that they may continue to grow and spread their sweetness around them.
- Bernat Blanket Yarn in colour of your choice
- A small amount of Seafoam and Black colour for the goggle
- Size K (7 mm) hook
- Tapestry needle
- sc – single crochet
- inc – increase
- dec – decrease
- sl st – slip stitch
Crochet Elephant Plush Pattern:
These adorable Crochet Elephant Patterns are the perfect gift for any young child that loves animals. The patterns allow you to choose from 3 different styles of ears, and you can also leave off the bow on the back if you prefer.
- Big Twist Value Yarn, Medium Worsted Weight 4 (100% Acrylic, 371 yds, 6 oz) Soft Grey or Medium Grey, 1 skein- approx. 200 yds, Medium Rose, 1 skein- approx 12 yds, Sapphire, small amount for bow
- G/6 4.25mm
- Needle, for weaving in ends
- Safety eyes, 10mm (2)
- T-Pins, for placing pieces (optional)
- Ch- Chain
- Sl st- Slip stitch
- St(s)- Stitch(es)
- SC- Single Crochet
- DEC- Single Crochet Decrease,
- 2SC- Single Crochet Increase- 2 SC in same stitch to increase
- BPSC- Back Post Single Crochet
- FPSC- Front Post Single Crochet
- Crab Stitch/Reverse SC
- HDC- Half Double Crochet
Crochet Unicorn Plush Pattern:
Unicorns are a symbol of purity, born with magical powers. The Crochet Unicorn Plush Pattern is for the unicorn lover who wants to create their own unique gift. This project uses simple crochet techniques to make a baby-sized crochet unicorn plush toy personalized with monogramming and special stitching details. Its softness makes it a great cuddle buddy for kids of all ages!
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- G/6 4.25mm Hook
- Tapestry Needle for weaving ends
- 10mm Safety Eyes
- Polyfil Stuffing
- SC- Single Crochet
- MR- Magic Ring
- 2SC- Single Crochet Increase. Do 2 SC in the same stitch.
- DEC- SC DEC- SC Decrease- Single Crochet 2 stitches together.
Plush Turtle Crochet Pattern:
The softness of this adorable crochet plush turtle pattern makes it look gorgeous and unique; it will be an attractive playable item for children and also bet to add functional decorative additions to the home. Get James c. Brett’s flutterby chunky weight yarn (j) size crochet hook, and start making this adorable crochet plush pattern for yourself within an hour quickly. Its softness makes it everyone’s favorite and admirable.
- Chenille Chunky Yarn in 3 colours. I used James C. Brett Flutterby Chunky in pink, blue and white.
- 6mm crochet hook
- 10mm plastic eyes
- sewing needle
- ch – Chain
- sc – Single Crochet
- FLO – Front Loops Only
- BLO- Back Loops Only
- dc – Double Crochet